- Reopening and Rededication (MS Word, 80 Kb)
Re-opening and Re-dedication of Glen Parva War Memorial Hall.
- South Wigston High School Play Area Opening 2012 (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
South Wigston Play Area Opening 2012
- Gala 2012 (PDF, 552 Kb)
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations - 2012 (PDF, 550 Kb)
Diamond Jubilee Celebrations - 2012
- Pantomime 2012 (PDF, 121 Kb)
- Christmas Concert 2012 (PDF, 146 Kb)
Christmas Concert 2012
- Volunteer Open Evening 2013 (PDF, 115 Kb)
Volunteer Open Evening 2013
- Gala 2013 (PDF, 704 Kb)
- Bat Walk 2013 (PDF, 79 Kb)
Bat Walk 2013
- Pantomime 2013 (PDF, 80 Kb)
- Gala 2014 (PDF, 552 Kb)
- Teddy Bears Picnic and Treasure Hunt 2014 (PDF, 187 Kb)
Teddy Bears Picnic and Treasure Hunt 2014
- Remembrance Service 2014 (PDF, 190 Kb)
Remembrance Service 2014
- Glen Parva Bio Blitz
- Bio Blitz Event (PDF, 231 Kb)
- Gala 2015 (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Gala 2016 (PDF, 614 Kb)
GLEN PARVA GALA
The 15th Annual Summer Gala was held on 6th August 2016.
Amongst the entertainment were games, rides, rock climbing wall, zip line, bungee
trampoline, Local Nature Reserve, Birds of Prey demonstration, Jerusalem Jammers mobile skate park and the BB19 bus, fire engine, Leicestershire Jazz Band
Thanks once again Councillor Bob Charlton for organising the display of cars and other vehicles.
A tabla drumming workshop was inside the hall and refreshments were provided by The Park Café volunteers.
Thank you to everyone who supported the event. We are always looking at ways to improve this community even for the future and if you have any views or comments or would like to help with next year's event, please contact the Parish Office.