Access to information
We are committed to publishing as much information and data as we can, free of charge. This Open Data area has been created to help us to:
- Increase openness and transparency.
- Make the data we hold freely available online (subject to the Data Protection Act).
- Encourage the public to interact with and use the data that is available.
- Publish data in a machine readable format so that is can be re-used.
We publish various categories of information for you to download and reuse in line with the conditions laid out in the Open Government Licence.
- Publication Scheme (MS Word, 90 Kb)
We aim to publish as much information as we can online. However, some items are only available in print. You should be aware that the Council is entitled to withhold certain information.
Follow this link for full details about the Freedom of Information Act
You can use the form below to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act.